Residential Windows (including Wood and Energy Efficient Windows)
When selecting new windows, there are many factors to consider. This guide gives you tips and suggestions about what’s important to look for when you’re shopping new windows.
Replacing all of a home’s windows can be a big investment. The good news is, it’s an investment that can pay for itself in just a few years. Here’s how:
- Improves curb appeal and increases resale value. According to the 2008/09 Cost vs. Value Report (a combined effort by Remodeling magazine and REALTOR®magazine), homeowners can expect to recoup about 93% percent for vinyl or wood window replacement.
- Reduces heating and/or cooling costs, which saves you money every year.
- Increases the comfort of your home.
Specialty Windows (Vinyl, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Sound Control)
The modern world can be a noisy place. Double pane glass can reduce noise by up to 20 percent and well-designed noise reduction windows can reduce noise by 30 percent.
Materials and Construction
Wondering what frame material will best fit the needs and style of your home? Use the information here to compare them directly with each other.
Sandman Glass is proud to offer a wide range of new and replacement window products from these fine manufacturers:
- Fleetwood Windows and Doors
- Milgard Windows and Doors
- Windsor Windows and Doors
- Marvin Windows and Doors
- Integrity Windows and Doors
- Cascade Windows and Doors
- Plygem Windows and Doors
- Thermatrue Doors
- Plastpro Doors
- Simpson Wood Doors